Fall can mean a lot of different things. From football games, colorful foliage, corn mazes and pumpkin patches; all the way to pumpkin-flavored everything. There are plenty of ways to celebrate fall, and North Alabama is a wonderful place to experience it. The North Alabama Tourist Association wanted to help you have the best fall possible. So they’ve helped put together a fun bucket list full of great autumn activities. See the list below. And if you want to learn more about any of the items, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Fall Bucket List
- Go to a pumpkin patch and pick a pumpkin (McGee Farms in Florence)
- Visit to a fall festival (There are almost too many to name! You can find a full list here)
- Get spooked out on a haunted walk (Athens Haunt Walks and Decatur Ghost Walk)
- Stop by a county fair (Morgan County Fair)
- Go fishing (Check out North Alabama’s 8 Great Lakes)
- Take a drive to see colorful fall foliage
- Grab a blanket and watch a football game
- Take a hike (North Alabama Trails)
- Visit one or all of the waterfalls on the North Alabama Waterfall Trail
- Go on the Covered Bridge Trail
- Visit a state park and check out their special fall programs (North Alabama Attractions)
- Go to a microbrewery or local winery and sample new fall flavors (North Alabama Brew Guide)
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!