Phillip Crowe from The Collins Bar shows us how to mix up a deliciously sweet cocktail, the White Chocolate Raspberry Daisy!
Bartender Phillip Crowe from The Collins Bar in Birmingham shows us how to create a deliciously sweet cocktail, the White Chocolate Raspberry Daisy.
Want to make this delicious cocktail yourself at home? We’ve got you covered with the how-to right here!
- Fill your glass full of ice.
- Combine the ingredients below in a mixing tin
- Shake vigorously to mix ingredients well
- Strain mixture and add soda water
- Garnish with flower and mint
- 1.5 oz vodka (we suggest Yellow Hammer Vodka)
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz raspberry puree
- 1/4 oz white chocolate liqueur
- 2 dashes Aphrodite Bitters
The Collins Bar is known for it’s cocktails made custom for you. Not sure what you’re in the mood for? The Collins Bar will whip up something based on the things you like!
You Might Also Like
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!