While many folks will have their toes in the sand or boats in the lake this summer, there’s still plenty to do in the Magic City. Check out our list of 12 activities you can do in Birmingham. Good news: most of these activities are free so you won’t break the bank.
1. Take a picnic at Railroad Park
2. Go to a Barons Game and enjoy a hot dog
3. Take your dog for a walk at Red Mountain Park
4. Float down the Cahaba River
5. Watch a movie on the lawn
6. Take a FREE “Healthy on the Railroad” cooking class
7. Enjoy the vendors and activities at the Market at Pepper Place
8. Visit Oak Mountain State Park
9. Take a Tour at the Golden Flake factory
10. Visit the Birmingham Botanical Gardens
11. Take a self-guided tour at Sloss Furnaces
12. Go for a Zyp bike ride in the city
You Might Also Like
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!