We went to Atrox Factory to talk with Paul Johnson about all the new industrial strength scares that await people this year!
Atrox Factory is the largest indoor haunted attraction in the southeast! Consisting of over 50,000 square feet of mind numbing terror and over a quarter mile of twisted hallways and shocking surprised guaranteed to frighten even the bravest of souls.
Atrox Factory Ticket info
- Advance General Admission Tickets, TRU VIP Tickets, and Date Night Passes are available online through Haunt Pay
- GENERAL ADMISSION $20
- ADDITIONAL $5 Cover at the gate for Celebrity appearances
- Cash Only! No Credit Cards or Checks. ATM Available Inside!
BOX OFFICE HOURS
- Friday & Saturday Nights : 6:30pm – Midnight (CASH ONLY!)
- Sun, Wed & Thurs Nights : 6:30pm – 10:00pm (CASH ONLY!)
Atrox Factory 2019 Horror Celebrity Appearances
* Please note that the guests DO CHARGE for autographs. Some guests may take a picture with a purchase of an autograph, however most do charge an additional fee. These policies are up to the individual guests and their management and is not controlled by Atrox Factory.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Atrox Factory…if you dare!
Atrox Factory reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, moving floors, special effects, sudden actions, and an overall physically demanding environment. You should NOT ENTER this attraction if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, and are pregnant or suffer from any form of mental disease including claustrophobia. DO NOT ENTER the attraction if you are intoxicated, wearing any form of cast, medical brace, using crutches, or have any type of physical limitations. Do not enter the attraction if you are taking medication or using drugs of any type. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are to be noticed by our staff. DO NOT smoke, run, eat or drink inside the attraction. Additionally there is no touching of the actors, customers, or props inside the attractions. No video or flash photography may be taken inside this attraction. You will not be admitted and asked to leave the property if any of the rules are not followed. 13 and under not admitted without parent or guardian. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
This content sponsored by Atrox Factory
You might also like:
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!