Kathleen Phillips from Grits and Gouda shows us how to make a delicious blueberry peach cobbler with white peaches!
Blueberry Peach Cobbler With White Peaches Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup salted butter cut in 8 slices
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats or quick cooking oats
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches about 4 medium
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, sugars, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut in the butter with a pastry blender/cutter until butter is the size of small peas. This can also be done by pulsing in a food processor or using your fingers to press the butter into the flour until the mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in oats.
- Combine all the ingredients for filling in a large bowl and stir gently to coat the fruit. Frozen fruit can also be used but be sure to pat dry with paper towels to remove water when they thaw.
- Spoon filling into a greased 9-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole.
- Spoon, sprinkle, or dollop the topping mixture onto the filling and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.