Get ready for some FUN outdoor group fitness!
Ready, Set, Launch!
The Levite Jewish Community Center (LJCC) is opening its doors to the public for a special evening event focused on outdoor group fitness classes entitled “Ready, Set, Launch!” on Monday, August 17 from 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
What is it?
“Ready, Set, Launch!” is an open house style event for the public, and current LJCC members, to try out an outdoor fitness class, tour the LJCC, and see the safe COVID-19 protocols in action.
The evening will feature three shortened, 30-minute, fitness classes including Les Mills BodyPump, Les Mills CX, and Yoga all led by LJCC fitness instructors.
Classes will be held in the parking lot to allow social distancing while accommodating more than the usual number of participants.
Masks should be worn while not exercising.
What does it cost?
This event is FREE and open to the public!
Membership staff will be available for tours and to go over safety policies that are newly in place due to COVID-19.
Interested participants should plan to bring their own yoga mat if they prefer, however sanitized equipment will be provided.
Classes will be limited to the first 45 participants. Attendees will also enjoy special treats and giveaways.
Current safety precautions currently in place
- Social distancing is required
- Members must sign up for facility use in advance to ensure appropriately appropriate distance
- Equipment reorganized to accommodate more people within safe distances
- Additional training for staff members on CDC safety guidelines
- Staff and members are required to wear face coverings
- Members who come onsite will be screened according to CDC health guidelines through Safety Ambassadors, a new position created to ensure everyone’s safety
- Creation of Customer Care Line to address any member concerns
- Group fitness classes remain virtual until further notice
You May Also Like
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!