John Touloupis from Ted's Restaurant shows you a super easy recipe for Greek Peasant Salad.
Greek Peasant Salad
- 2lbs chicken filets
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 1 container of feta cheese
- Olive Oil
- Mince garlic, then Marinate chicken in a large bowl by combining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a dash of salt and pepper, minced garlic, and roughly 1 tablespoon of oregano. Stir chicken to coat in mixture. Allow the chicken to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for roughly five to six minutes then flip and continue cooking for an additional five to six minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, slice cucumbers into 1/4″ rounds, dice tomatoes into large chunks, and dice onion.
- Add vegetables (cucumber, tomatoes and onion) to salad bowls. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a dash of salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Top vegetable with feta cheese.
- When chicken is fully cooked, remove from pan and cut into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- Add chicken to salad bowls and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post is sponsored by Spire.
You might also like:
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!