Summer means margaritas! Even better…Grilled Watermelon Margaritas
More than half (54%) of people agree that margaritas are the quintessential summer cocktail, according to a Censuswide study commissioned by Cointreau.
With grilling and watermelons being two summer staples, you’re going to love this recipe for a Grilled Watermelon Margarita. Here’s how you make it:
5 Key Ingredients:
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz Grilled Watermelon Syrup (directions below)
- 0.5 oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
Easy to Follow Directions:
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake and fine strain over ice into a salted rocks glass.
- Garnish with lime wheel.
How to Make Grilled Watermelon Syrup:
- Cut watermelon into slices and grill until both sides of the watermelon have grill marks.
- After letting cool, blend with simple syrup (1:1) and then fine strain.
Recipe provided by Cointreau.
For more recipes and tips click here.
You May Also Like
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!