It's an Irish twist on a classic cocktail! Clair McLafferty shows us how to make a super simple and super delicious Irish Old Fashioned!
Irish Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1 tsp – 1/4 oz brown sugar simple syrup*
- 2 oz Irish whiskey such as Jameson
- Orange peel, for garnish
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Add ice, and stir to combine.
- Strain into a rocks glass over a large cube and enjoy!
For more cocktail recipes visit Clair McLafferty’s website!
You might also like:
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!