Market at Pepper Place Contactless Option
The Market at Pepper Place is introducing Curbside, a safer and easier one-stop “drive-thru” solution for picking up pre-ordered goods on Saturday morning.
Curbside is an environmentally friendly way to pick up goods, with safe, one-stop contactless pick up. The Curbside staff assembles each order ahead of time, enabling minimal vehicles waiting in line = less stress and better air quality for everyone!
The Market’s goal with Curbside is to provide a safe, contactless pick up solution that serves Market vendors and shoppers in the current climate and into the future. It will operate at the same time as the Walk-Thru Market and complement its vendors list and offerings. Curbside has seven vendors offering essentials: bread, cheese, eggs, honey, meats, fruits and veggies and desserts. More farmers, food producers and makers will be added with a wider range of products throughout the fall. Vendors participating in Curbside next week are Bare Naked Noodles, BDA Farms, Continental Bakery, Marble Creek Farmstead, Owls Hollow Farm, Petals from the Past and Sorelle.
Market at Pepper Place Contactless Curbside Location
Curbside ordering will officially open Monday, October 12 at 9 a.m., with the new one-stop pickup available on Saturday, October 17, from 7 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. in the parking lot at 28th St. between 3rd and 2nd Ave. South (near OvenBird).
How It Works:
- Create a secure account.
- Shop online Monday 9 a.m. – Friday 9 a.m. for each week’s offerings, and select a pickup time.
- Payment is made online via credit card. Order confirmation is sent to your email.
- Drive to the Curbside Check In at Pepper Place on Saturday morning during the selected timeslot, and remain in your vehicle for a contactless pick up experience.
- Enjoy your Alabama grown and handmade goods at home!
What’s New and Different with Curbside?
- The Market online Shop has been upgraded to make your shopping experience easier.
- Store hours are the same as the Drive-Thru Market, Monday 9 a.m. through Friday 9 a.m., or until sold out.
- Vendors can now easily update and add new inventory throughout the week.
- The shop is open for browsing 24/7. Anyone can view what’s available anytime; customers don’t have to have an account to explore the shop.
- When you’re ready to add items to your cart, log in or create a secure account first. Creating an account will allow you to view shopping history easily and make future ordering faster and simpler.
- All product pricing includes a 10% convenience fee. This fee helps the Market at Pepper Place cover Curbside operation costs.
- Check out is easy: after submitting an order, you’ll receive an emailed receipt, or you can log on to your account at any time to view order history.
- All customers will receive an order pick up reminder via email on Saturday morning at 7 a.m.
- SNAP benefits will be redeemable for Curbside orders soon!
- Orders not picked up by 12 p.m. Saturday will be donated to the local gleaning project.
For more information visit www.pepperplacemarket.com.
You May Also Like
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!