This Mediterranean Pasta recipe is quick, easy and healthy! Brian Vizzina from Bare Naked Noodles shows us his twist on a popular recipe!
This twist on a Mediterranean Pasta recipe is a great way to make a fast, healthy dish that’s packed with flavor!
Mediterranean Pasta Recipe:
- 6oz pasta (Angel Hair or Spaghetti)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 cup Artichoke Hearts
- 6oz of mixed olives
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/3 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Begin by cooking pasta in boiling water.
- While pasta is cooking, add oil and garlic to preheated skillet.
- Add tomatoes, red peppers, artichoke hearts and olives to the skillet. Add salt and pepper and cook stirring often until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Feel free to add more Olive Oil at this stage as it will essentially be the sauce in this recipe.
- Sprinkle half of your parsley over the top of the vegetable mixture.
- Add lemon juice and red pepper flakes and continue stirring for a couple minutes or until pasta has finished cooking.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet and stir thoroughly. Add remaining parsley.
- Tear leaves of basil and throw into the pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese into the pasta and continue tossing for roughly a minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
You might also like:
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!