First impressions are everything, so don’t wait until dinner or February 14 to impress your Valentine’s Day date! Or if you are all about Galentine’s Day instead, this is a perfect deal for you and your bestie.
Dine and delight with sweet indulgent dishes for breakfast at Metro Diner that are destined to please and take the cooking and cleaning off the table.
Pair delicious breakfast delights perfectly with mimosas for only $2.99 starting Saturday, Feb. 9 through Sunday, Feb. 17. Yep, you read that right. $2.99 mimosas!!!!
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle
Rise and shine to made-from-scratch dishes like the limited-time Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle (available Feb. 14-17) –strawberry cheesecake filling sandwiched between two thick and fluffy Belgian waffle wedges topped with strawberry compote and garnish with powdered sugar.
Other favorites include:
- Croissant French Toast: Four pieces of a light and buttery croissant battered and grilled to perfection, topped with powdered sugar.
- Cinnamon Roll Pancake: Two fluffy pancakes swirled with cinnamon and sugar, topped with cream cheese icing, candied pecans, and cinnamon butter.
- Fruity Waffle: Belgian waffle topped with fresh blueberries, strawberries and bananas and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Rather have a special Valentine’s Day breakfast at home? It’s really pretty simple! Here’s a recipe to create the Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle at home.
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle Recipe
- 1 Belgian Waffle
- 2 scoops of strawberry cheesecake stuffing (you can create this at home with mashed strawberries and cheesecake filling)
- 2 ounces strawberry compote
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Prepare your Belgian waffle and separate into 1/4’s – two will be the bases and two will be lids. Prepare your Strawberry Cheesecake stuffing and add one scoop to each stack.
- Place two waffles on top as lids.
- Drizzle strawberry compote. (This can be purchased at your local grocery store).
- Garnish with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!