Perry’s Valentines Day Special
Celebrate Valentine’s Day, the most romantic day of the year, at Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille– voted one of 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America by OpenTable diners.
On February 14, diners will experience a ‘Rare and Well Done’ experience to include a three-course, prix-fixe menu with your choice of soup or salad, entrée, and delectable dessert. The menu is available for $60 per person before 5:30 p.m. and $75 per person 5:45 p.m. and later. Please note that tax and gratuity are not included.
“It’s always a pleasure to spread the Valentine’s love by hosting Birmingham couples for a romantic evening featuring some of our favorite dishes,” says Perry’s Steakhouse General Manager Suzanne Cisneros. “In addition to OpenTable’s 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America, we’ve also been voted as a finalist in Birmingham Magazine’s Best of Birmingham Awards for Best Date Night Restaurant. We think dinner at Perry’s is the perfect way to sweep your special someone off their feet. We hope you’ll join us for our Valentine’s Day celebration.”
The Valentine’s Day menu items include diner’s choice of:
Soup or Salad (select one)
- Lobster Bisque
- French Onion Soup
- White Bean Pork Chili
- Signature Wedge Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Harvest Salad
Entrée (select one)
- 8-oz. Filet Perry, wrapped with applewood-smoked bacon and topped with jumbo lump crabmeat
- 14-oz. Prime New York Strip, finely seasoned with kosher salt, black pepper and topped with herb-garlic butter
- 14-oz. Prime Ribeye, finely seasoned with kosher salt, black pepper and topped with herb-garlic butter
- Perry’s Famous Pork Chop, cured, roasted, slow-smoked and caramelized, served with homemade applesauce and carved tableside
- Grilled Salmon, served with lemon-dill butter and cauliflower mousse
- Crispy Skin Wild Red Snapper, served with chive whipped potatoes and truffle vinaigrette
- Lobster Truffle Risotto – an off-the-menu item – Maine lobster poached in a beurre monte with a creamy risotto
- Chicken Oscar – an off-the-menu item – served over asparagus and topped with béarnaise sauce and lump crabmeat
- Spaghetti Squash Primavera, Perry’s vegetarian and vegan option
All entrees, except Lobster Truffle Risotto and Spaghetti Squash Primavera, are served with whipped potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Dessert (select one)
- White Chocolate Cheesecake served over a graham cracker crust topped with sour cream icing
- Dessert Trio, with vanilla bean crème brulée, chocolate crunch and praline cheesecake
- Chocolate Crunch, featuring crunchy milk chocolate covered with a dark chocolate ganache served with homemade whipped cream, toffee and peanut brittle
Big Red Wine Special
In addition to the prix-fixe menu, Perry’s is also offering special pricing on its limited-production red blend wine, Big Red.
On Valentine’s Day only, the wine is available for $35 per glass and $140 per bottle (regularly $45 per glass and $180 per bottle).
Make Your Reservations
Perry’s is located at 4 Perimeter Park S. Valentine’s Day reservations are required as seating is limited. Reservations can be made by calling 205-968-1597 or by visiting www.perryssteakhouse.com.
You May Also Like
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!