Located at 4 Perimeter Park S., Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille is offering its Hottest August Special – a three-course menu for $45 available throughout August for dine-in and to-go. Perry’s has curated more cravings for guests to enjoy at Perry’s table or from home with curbside pick-up. This menu will be available for dine-in Sundays through Thursdays 4 p.m. to close and To-Go everyday 11 a.m. to close. Perry’s is giving patrons the option to include choice of salad, entrée and dessert or side. Guests can also pick up a bottle of Perry’s Reserve wines for 25 percent off or Perry’s Mixology to-go, so they can taste and toast to the end of summer at their table.
Hottest August Special
Featuring favorites like Perry’s Wedge Salad, Bacon-wrapped Filet, the beloved Dessert Trio and more – experience the full Rare and Well Done® at home or dine in for August’s hottest deal of the year.
For the first course, patrons may choose one of the following:
- Wedge Salad: iceberg lettuce topped with red onions, green onions, tomatoes, bacon and a buttermilk vinaigrette dressing
- Caesar Salad: romaine lettuce with croutons, anchovies and parmesan cheese, topped with Perry’s traditional caesar dressing
- Kale Salad: kale, pecorino cheese and croutons served with jalapeño mint vinaigrette dressing
For the second course, patrons may choose one of the following:
- 8 oz. Bacon Wrapped Filet
- Perry’s Famous Pork Chop: cured roasted, slow-smoked and caramelized, served with homemade applesauce
- Grilled Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter, served with cauliflower mousse
- Chicken Oscar: served over steamed asparagus, covered in creamy Bearnaise and topped with jumbo lump crab
- Cedar Plank Redfish, (for an additional $4)
- Crispy Skin Wild Red Snapper (for an additional $5)
- 22 oz. Prime Bone-In Cowboy Ribeye (for an additional $15)
- 20 oz. Prime Bone-In New York Strip (for an additional $15)
For the third course, patrons may choose the Dessert Trio or a Side:
- Dessert Trio: includes Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee, Chocolate Crunch and Praline Cheesecake
- Whipped Potatoes
- Roasted Creamed Corn
- Grilled Asparagus
Perry’s Featured Cocktails will also be available in August – for $15, guests can enjoy the Cucumber Blueberry Martini or the Hog-Hattan. Perry’s Reserve Wines are also being served by the Standard (5 oz.) or the Perry’s Pour (7.5 oz) and cost varies by size. For a more sophisticated touch to curbside pick-up, guests may get a bottle of Perry’s Reserve Wines at 25 percent off or take their mixology cocktails curbside when they partake in the 3 courses for $45 deal.
Dine-in and To-Go
The full dinner menu is also available for dine-in and to-go all day. Perry’s employees continue to practice strict hygiene requirements. Seating is limited with socially distanced tables complemented by safety measures including disposable paper menus, disposable salt/pepper and condiment packets and chairs and booths disinfected after each use. Perry’s signature tableside carving will be orchestrated from a safe distance as well.
For more information about Perry’s, visit www.perryssteakhouse.com or call 205.968.1597.
You might also like:
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!