Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille Thanksgiving experience
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille is offering guests a Rare and Well Done experience this Thanksgiving, opening its doors to welcome holiday diners from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 26. Whether it’s at Perry’s table or your own with curbside pick-up, you are invited to indulge in your favorites, try something new, or take part in a traditional Thanksgiving feast.
In addition to its full dinner menu, Perry’s is offering a special Thanksgiving feast available for dine-in or to-go featuring the seasonal favorites everyone looks forward to all year long.
Individual Thanksgiving Dinner
The individual Thanksgiving dinner is available for dine-in or to-go at $45 per person. With that includes:
- Choice of butternut squash soup or honey crisp apple salad with dried cherries, walnuts and maple syrup vinaigrette.
- Smoked turkey breast with pan gravy, mashed potatoes, green bean almondine, sausage and sage dressing, cranberry relish and homemade bread.
- For dessert, you can add an individual serving of pumpkin cheesecake with pecan ginger snap crust, vanilla cream and salted caramel drizzle for a flavorful finish. This dish – priced at $8 – truly captures the essence of Thanksgiving.
Take It To-Go
For those who prefer a more traditional family-style Thanksgiving at home, Perry’s offers the perfect option that serves four or more people to-go for $139.
With that you’ll get:
- Family-style version of either the butternut squash soup or honey crisp apple salad with dried cherries, walnuts and maple syrup vinaigrette.
- Sliced smoked turkey breast, mashed potatoes, green bean almondine, sausage and sage dressing, cranberry relish and homemade bread.
- Pumpkin cheesecake for four or more people can be added for an additional $20 (50% off regular menu price).
NOTE: Tax plus 15% handling fee is applied to food to-go purchases.
Don’t Forget the Kiddos
Kids’ Thanksgiving entrée plates with sides will be available dine-in or to-go for $15 for children age 12 and under. This includes the smoked turkey breast with pan gravy and all the traditional sides.
You can pre-order this Thanksgiving spread now so that when the big day comes, all you have to do is savor the holiday the Rare and Well Done way. To make it even easier, you can also order and pay online for curbside pickup at https://ordering.app/perryssteakhousegrille/.
Reservations for Thanksgiving Day are encouraged and can be made online or by calling 205-968-1597.
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille is located at 4 Perimeter Park S. in Birmingham.
For more information on Perry’s Steakhouse, visit PerrysSteakhouse.com.
You May Also Like
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!