Nick Gadson from Ruby Sunshine in Homewood gives us an inside look at their spectacular Bloody Mary recipe!
Ruby Sunshine Bloody Mary recipe
- 1 & 1/2 oz bacon infused vodka
- bloody mary mix (horseradish, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, celery salt, black pepper)
- 1 strip of cooked bacon
- quartered lemon and lime skewered with an olive on a toothpick
- 3 spicy green beans
- Fill a glass with ice and add one and half ounces of bacon infused vodka.
- Slowly pour bloody mary mix until glass is almost full.
- Pour mixture with ice into tumbler and back into glass to thoroughly combine.
- Garnish with strip of bacon, the skewer with lemon, lime and olive, and three spicy green beans.
Ruby Sunshine brings the unique flavors and hospitality of New Orleans to an all-day brunch menu. Ruby Sunshine is brought to you by the owners of New Orleans’ beloved Ruby Slipper Cafem, they use fresh and local ingredients whenever possible, always prepare food to order and loves to give back to the community!
Ruby Sunshine Signature Items
A taste of Ruby Sunshine’s best benedicts featuring Eggs Cochon, Chicken St. Charles & Shrimp Boogaloo
Bananas Foster Pain Perdu
A New Orleans brunch favorite! French bread French toast, covered with rum-flambéed banana, raisins & butter caramel sauce
Award Winning Bloody Marys
Made with Ruby Sunshine’s own bacon-infused vodka, house-made bloody mary mix, spicy green beans, a slice of applewood bacon and topped with a skewer of olive, lemon and lime.
M-F: 7am – 2pm, Sa-Su: 7am – 3pm
CLICK HERE to learn more about Ruby Sunshine!
You might also like:
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!