Tailgating cocktails to keep you cool and refreshed like sangria, made with sparkling water.
The end of summer and beginning of fall is prime tailgating time. However, here in the south, it still feels like a scorching summer day. If you’re setting up ahead of the game, you’ll want some tailgating cocktails to keep you refreshed. Whether you want a unique non-alcoholic option, or a fresh cocktail, Magic City Weekend has you covered. You don’t even need to be a bartender or mixologist. Just a few key products and a handful of simple ingredients, can make your tailgate tent come away with a victory!
A Sparkling Sangria recipe perfect for tailgating cocktails!
- 750 mL bottle of ALDI’s Intermingle Red Blend
- Üllo Wine Purifier + Decanter
- 1 pink lady apple cored and chopped
- 1 orange quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (triple sec of Cointreau)
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 12 ounces (350 mL) of Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- Aerate and purify your bottle of wine first by using Üllo – pour your bottle of wine through the Üllo purifier into another container (Prep beforehand – takes about a minute to fully purify)
- In a glass container, combine ALDI Intermingle Red Blend, fruit, liqueur, and apple juice. Refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour, but at least 6 hours is recommended.
- To serve, pour sangria and a scoop of fruit into an ice-filled glass leaving room to float the bubbles. Top with about 2 ounces Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime, depending on the size of your glass.
Üllo Wine Purifier + Decanter
- Üllo is a revolutionary wine purifier that uses Selective Sulfite Capture™ technology to filter sulfites and sediments, bringing wine back to its natural state
- Designed to effortlessly amplify red wine, the Üllo Decanter is engineered with balanced proportions for optimal air exposure and easily controlled pouring
- If you don’t want to filter an entire bottle, the filter can be placed on a wine glass for a single serving
- Comes with 6 Selective Sulfite Capture™ full bottle filters
- SRP: $119.99 and can be purchased at UlloWine.com
- 2019 Product of the Year award winner
- ALDI exclusive
- California medium-dry red wine with fresh, ripe, jam like fruit notes
- Pairs well with grilled meats and chicken.
- Sparkling with unfiltered ginger pieces that you can see and taste
- All flavors start with a simple recipe of just four ingredients
- BCGA sources each ingredient from its prime growing region, whether it be whole leaf jasmine tea, or premium passion fruit pulp.
- Flavors include Original, 66 Calories, Jasmine Tea, Passion Fruit with Turmeric, Pomegranate with Hibiscus, and Blood Orange with Meyer Lemon.
- MSRP: $1.99 / 4-pack: $6.99
- Available at Amazon and Sprouts locations in Hoover & Birmingham ( www.brucecostgingerale.com/locations )
- Non-alcoholic caffeinated option that’s a crowd pleaser
- Delicious café-style flavors that make every day feel good
- McCafé Frappés are made with 100% Arabica coffee beans and blended with real milk, sugar, natural flavors, and other ingredients.
- ($2.00-$2.49 at grocery, convenience and mass merchandisers nationwide)
You might also like:
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!