Looking for the perfect spot to have a romantic dinner this Valentine’s Day? We’ve put together a list of some of the best restaurants that are having Valentine’s dinner specials from around the Magic City!
Valentine’s Dinner Specials
VINO in English Village
WHAT: Valentine’s Day at Vino
WHEN: Thursday, Feb. 14 from 4 to 10 p.m.
WHERE: 1930 Cahaba Road – Birmingham, AL 35223
COST: $65 per person, plus tax & gratuity | Vino’s regular menu offerings also available upon request
RESERVATIONS: Visit vinobirmingham.com or call (205)-870-8404
This year, Vino in English Village is among the most romantic Valentine’s Day options that couples across Birmingham can enjoy. The Italian Mediterranean eatery is again offering a four-course, prix fixe menu for all guests, but this year that menu will be priced at $65 per person and come with a complimentary rose, as well as chocolate-covered strawberries. Vino’s regular menu will still be available upon request. Guests are encouraged to make reservations in advance.
The Vino Valentine’s menu:
Prosecco Cocktail with Elderflower
Canapes: A selection of mouth-watering savory hors d’oeuvres
Starters (Select one):
– Sautéed mushrooms, peppers and shrimp in a lemon herb oil
– Leek & cauliflower bisque with garlic croutons
– Bang Bang Cauliflower with sweet chili drizzle
– Red beets on butter crunch with roasted pumpkin seeds, oranges and red onion
– Warm spinach artichoke and hummus dip with house chips
Main Courses (Select one):
– Braised rosemary lamb shank, Moroccan couscous, root veggies and shallot
– Grouper farfalle, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts and caper lemon pinot grigio drizzle
– Grilled salmon caprese, local greens and asparagus
– Chicken scaloppini, penne, tomato basil and capers
Dessert: Pastry Chef Dessert Platter
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse
Go to Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse February 7th through 18th for a three-course celebration of love: their Valentine’s Day menu! Fall in love all over again with Filet Mignon and your choice of North Atlantic Lobster Tail or Colossal Shrimp. Because what could be better than steak and your Valentine? Probably nothing. (Don’t worry, Fleming’s won’t ask you to choose.)
Want to treat your Valentine to an exceptional, all-inclusive surprise? Add a luxury gift and premium champagne with Fleming’s customizable Wine, Dine & Sparkle dinner for two.
A limited number of Wine, Dine & Sparkle experiences are available at each Fleming’s location. To make a reservation, e-mail email@example.com, and a reservation specialist will coordinate all the details. For all other Valentine’s Day reservations, please visit www.FlemingsSteakhouse.com.
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Sweep your special someone off their feet with a three-course, prix-fixe meal to remember! The menu features your choice from five soup or salad starters, nine signature entrées and three decadent desserts.
Reservations required; tax and gratuity are not included.
Soup or Salad Starter (select one):
- Lobster Bisque
- French Onion Soup
- Signature Wedge Salad with red onions, green onions, tomatoes, bacon and a buttermilk vinaigrette dressing
- Caesar Salad with croutons, anchovies, parmesan cheese and Perry’s traditional caesar dressing
- Kale Salad with Jalapeno-mint Vinaigrette with pecorino cheese and croutons
Entree (select one):
- 8-oz. Filet Perry, wrapped with Nueske’s Applewood-smoked bacon and topped with jumbo lump crabmeat
- 14-oz. Prime New York Strip, finely seasoned with kosher salt, black pepper and topped with herb-garlic butter
- 14-oz. Prime Ribeye, finely seasoned with kosher salt, black pepper and topped with herb-garlic butter
- Perry’s Famous Pork Chop, cured, roasted, slow-smoked and caramelized, served with homemade applesauce and carved tableside
- Grilled Salmon, served with lemon-dill butter and cauliflower mousse
- Crispy Skin Wild Red Snapper, served with chive whipped potatoes and truffle vinaigrette
- Chicken Oscar – an off-the-menu item – served over asparagus and topped with béarnaise sauce and lump crabmeat
- Surf & Turf Pasta, served with Filet Mignon, lobster and tomato basil sauce
- Spaghetti Squash Primavera
(All entrees except Surf & Turf Pasta and Spaghetti Squash Primavera are served with whipped potatoes and seasonal vegetables)
Dessert (select one):
- White Chocolate Cheesecake, served over a graham cracker crust topped with sour cream icing
- Dessert Trio, with vanilla bean crème brulée, chocolate crunch and praline cheesecake
- Chocolate Crunch, featuring crunchy milk chocolate covered with a dark chocolate ganache served with homemade whipped cream, toffee and peanut brittle
$59.95 for reservations 5:30 p.m. and earlier
$74.95 for reservations 5:45 p.m. and later
(tax and gratuity not included)
Reservations required. Call 205-968-1597 or visit Perry’s Online.
Valentine's Day Pop Up Dinner at Carrigan's
Carrigan’s chefs are hosting a special 4-course Valentine’s Day Dinner in their beautiful upstairs space!
You’ll have a choice between vegetarian and meat options, and each course will be paired with a glass of wine.
Cocktails at 7; dinner will be served at 7:30.
$75 per person, price includes tax and gratuity.
Space is limited! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book!
Blueprint on 3rd
Blueprint on 3rd will have a limited pre-selected menu for Valentines day at $75 per person which does not include tax, alcohol, or gratuity. Also menu is subject to slight changes day prior according to product availability.
Click here to make a reservation or call 205-479-3000
Local Forged Mushroom Gratin – pancetta, broccolini & porcini cream
Voodoo Shrimp – sweet & spicy grilled shrimp, romaine, remoulade & sweet pepper confetti
Beet Salad – roasted beets, cornichons, walnuts, grapefruit, radish & Alabama goat cheese
Pepper Place Fry Up – green maters, pickles & orka with creole dill yogurt
Blueprint Salad – shaved carrots, candied pecans, farmer’s cheese & buttermilk dressing
Grilled Gulf Fish – candied striped beets, lentils & blood orange
Chicken & Grits – all-natural chicken breast, crisp breadcrumbs, capers, tomato & lemon butter
Braised Pork Shoulder – collard greens, field peas & espresso red eye gravy
Grilled Beef Tenderloin – smashed potatoes, broccolini & beurre rouge
Chocolate bourbon cake
Peanut butter pie
Vanilla bean crème brûlée
House spun ice creams or sorbets
Habitat Feed & Social
Habitat Feed & Social wants you to give in to the power of romance and join them for an inspired meal filled with artful dishes and an intimate ambience that will lure you into temptation.
Romantic 4-Course Prix Fixe Menu
5:30pm – 10pm
$79 per guest
Root to Tail
Root to Tail is the perfect restaurant in Birmingham to celebrate Valentines Day, their seasonal Dinner menu offers something delicious for everyone. The extensive wine and cocktail list is a perfect fit for any special occasion. They offer live music featuring local musicians and a champagne celebration!
To make reservations call 205.730.1699
The Lab Bar and Kitchen
Indulge in a three-course menu with beverage pairings with The Lab Bar and Kitchen’s celebrated Valentine’s Day dinner. You’ll also enjoy live music by UAB Jazz and a romantic setting that’s quickly become one of the best date spots in Birmingham.
Click here to make a reservation or call 205-933-9009
Corbin Farms Winery
Join Corbin Farms Winery for Valentine’s Dinner this year!
Corbin Farms is offering 3 date options – February 14, 15, or 16th. Reservation times from 6-8:30 are available. We will have live music by James Quakenbush (JQ’s One Man Band) from 6-9pm!
Tickets are $59.98 per person which includes the menu below, 1 glass of wine, live music, Eventbrite fees, tax, and gratuity. Corbin Farms will also be offering 20% off bottles and $5 glasses of wine. They will also have additional starter options available for purchase the night of the event.
- French Bread
- House or Caesar Salad
- Shrimp Scampi with linguini
- Caprese Chicken with asparagus and whipped potatoes
- Filet Mignon with asparagus and whipped potatoes
- Lava Cake a la Mode with chocolate covered strawberries
- Nutella Cheesecake with chocolate covered strawberries
Dressy-casual attire is recommended.
Did we miss some Valentine’s Dinner Specials? Let us know at email@example.com
You might also like:
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!